Envelop yourself—mind, body and senses—in the alluring aroma of pure chocolate with this extraordinary body wrap. Chocolate Decadence Body Wrap is made with real organic cacao powder, which contains flavonoids with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Colloidal oat powder soothes and hydrates the skin as it naturally balances oil levels. With aloe vera to heal damaged skin and milk thistle extract to fight free radicals, this body wrap smoothes and repairs. Indulge in the delicious skin-hydrating experience of our Chocolate Decadence Body Wrap.
AVAILABEL SIZES: Half Gallon and Gallon
TOTAL TREATMENTS: Chocolate Decadence Wrap yields the following number of treatments:
- Half Gallon size yield 16+ treatments depending on the consistency that you prefer.
- Gallon size yields 32+ treatments depending on the consistency that you prefer.
- Organic Cacao (Cocoa) Powder: Contains powerful antioxidant properties which fight against free-radicals and reduce the signs of aging. Contains flavanoids, which help to maintain collagen and fight against sun damage as well as help to absorb UV light.
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour: Known for soothing and calming the skin, studies have shown it relieves pain and itching by inhibiting prostaglandin synthesis, thus reducing pain and inflammation. It is used as a first-line treatment to alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and atopic dermatitis.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder (and) Manihot Esculenta (Cassava) Root Tapioca: Rich in vitamins A and C and polyphenols which fight against free-radicals, as well as natural proteins which contribute to smooth, radiant skin. Coconut milk also contains soothing and hydrating properties.
- Agave Americana (Agave) Powder: Agave nectar works to stimulate the natural synthesis of hyaluronic acid, thus producing hydrated, softer and smoother skin.
- Silymarin (Milk Thistle) Extract: Contains powerful antioxidants.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (and) Maltodextrin: Known as the “plant of immortality,” aloe vera juice contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A). Studies have found that aloe vera promotes healing of burns, sunburn, psoriasis, and cold sores. Some chemicals in aloe gel seem to be able to increase circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin, as well as kill bacteria.
- Texture of skin is improved
APPLICATION: Prior to application of wrap, exfoliate with Chocolate Decadence Body Scrub, rinse and dry skin. Thoroughly combine 1/2 cup of Chocolate Decadence Body Wrap Dry Base with 3/8 cup of warm water. Apply a thin layer of warmed Chocolate Decadence Body Wrap to body with body brush. Wrap with appropriate spa body plastic wrap and warm blanket. Perform a head and scalp massage for 10-20 minutes. Unwrap client, rinse with warm water and dry with towel. Finish with a light massage of Chocolate Decadence Body Butter.