Relax and reveal more youthful, balanced skin with our detoxifying Balance Body Wrap. Kaolin clay gently detoxifies and cleanses skin as it stimulates circulation. Israeli Dead Sea salt, a natural exfoliant rich in minerals, nourishes skin while nutrient-rich sea kelp draws out toxins and impurities. With vegetable-based glycerin and aloe, this wrap draws moisture into the skin to heal and condition. Antioxidant-rich orange peel, orange and pink grapefruit oils ease inflammation, increase collagen production, and cleanse and tone. Also made with patchouli oil and lavender oil, Balance Body Wrap has astringent and antimicrobial properties and has a calming effect on mind and body. De-stress and detoxify with Balance Body Wrap.
BALANCE KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 Dry Base (gallon)*
- 1 Activator A (16 oz.)
- 1 Activator B (16 oz.)
DRY BASE INGREDIENTS:
- Kaolin: Composed of kaolinite, the mildest of all clays which helps stimulate circulation to the skin while providing gentle exfoliation. Kaolin clay does not draw oils from the skin and may be used on all skin types.
- Sea Salt (Israeli Dead Sea Salt): 100% pure, unrefined sea salts harvested from the Southern Dead Sea in Israel where the mineral content is the highest. Dead Sea salts are rich in health-inducing minerals that include magnesium, calcium, sodium and potassium.
- Rubia Tinctona (Madder) Root Powder: Natural colorant. Beneficial in the treatment of acne.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Powder: A rich source of vitamins including vitamins B12 (not found in land plants), vitamin E, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients and acts as a powerful detoxifier that draws out toxins and impurities while adding beneficial nutrients. It helps to stimulate circulation which gives skin a healthy, revitalize and glowing appearance. Seaweed contains fatty acids to combat skin irritation and inflammation; and may assist with skin ailments such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel: Peels from the sweet orange plant provide gentle exfoliation leaving smoother and softer looking skin.
ACTIVATOR A INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Contains high amounts of vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals and lecithin, which fight against free-radicals and smooth the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil: Calming, anti-inflammatory, detoxifies congested skin, supports collagen formation and increases circulation.
- Citrus Paradisii (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Oil: Rich in antioxidants with a cleansing and toning effect on the skin. Treats acne-prone skin.
- Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil: Produces a calming effect on the body and it can be used to reduce anxiety, stress, promote sleep, and is soothing, and antiseptic.
- Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, astringent, bactericidal.
ACTIVATOR B INGREDIENTS:
- Glycerin: A humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Known as the “plant of immortality,” aloe vera juice contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A). Studies have found that aloe vera promotes healing of burns, sunburn, psoriasis and cold sores. Some chemicals in aloe gel seem to be able to increase circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin, as well as kill bacteria.
- Impurities are drawn out of skin
- Inflammation is reduced
- Skin is smoothed and hydrated
APPLICATION: Prior to application of wrap, exfoliate with Balance Body Scrub, rinse and dry skin. Thoroughly mix one cup of Balance Body Wrap Dry Base, 15 pumps of both activators (A & B) and 3/8 cup (+/-) of warm water. Apply thin layer of warmed Balance Body Wrap to body with body brush. Wrap with appropriate spa body plastic wrap and warm blanket. Perform a head and scalp massage for 10-20 minutes. Unwrap client, rinse with warm water and dry with towel. Finish with a light massage of Balance Body Butter.
WARNING: Contains Sea Kelp Powder (iodine-based). Contraindicated for those with iodine or shellfish allergies.
*NOTE ABOUT CLAY WRAPS: Our gallon and half gallon clay-based wraps yield the same number of treatments, about 16- 24 treatments per container depending on the consistency that you prefer. The reason some of our clay wraps are sold in a half gallon and gallon is due to the density of the clay. The lighter the clay, the more dry base that is needed to equal the same amount of a more dense clay. For example, our Invigorate Body Wrap is a very dense clay-based wrap so only a 1/2 cup is needed due to the larger amount of water that is required to mix it with. Our Balance Body Wrap is a lighter clay (Kaolin clay) and more is required due to how light the clay.