This versatile body wrap is paraben and formaldehyde free—and its vegan. Like its partner, Organic Shea Butter Sugar Scrub, it comes off easily with steamed towels. Made with aloe leaf juice and glycerin, it hydrates and heals dry, stressed skin. Use the scent-free base for guests who are sensitive to fragrances or customize by using our Essential and Fragrance Oil Blends (15 to choose from!). Evoke the essence of any season as you indulge your guests in a customized, unique treatment.
SIZE: HALF GALLON (60 FL. OZ)
TOTAL TREATMENTS: Unscented Aloe Vera Gel Wrap yield the following number of treatments:
- Half Gallon size yield 16+ treatments depending on the consistency that you prefer.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Known as the “plant of immortality,” aloe vera juice contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A). Studies have found that aloe vera promotes healing of burns, sunburn and psoriasis. Some components in aloe vera increase circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin, as well as kill bacteria.
- Glycerin: A humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
- Aqua (Water)
- Xanthan Gum: Natural thickener.
- Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid: Paraben and formaldehyde-free preservative.
For Body Treatments: Mix two ounces of Unscented Aloe Vera Hydrating Gel Body Wrap with 18 drops of Essential Oil, Essential & Fragrance Oil or Fragrance Oil Blend. Mix well. Prior to applying wrap, exfoliate with Organic Shea Butter Sugar Scrub or body brush. Apply wrap in a thin layer to body and wrap with appropriate spa body wrap plastic and thermal and wool blanket. Provide 15-20 minute face and scalp pressure point massage. Unwrap client and remove product with steam towels (or shower), ensuring that all wrap is removed and no residue remains. Pat skin dry with clean dry towel and follow up with corresponding body butter or body lotion. Also for use in manicure and pedicure services as a hydrating hand and foot mask.
For Manicure Treatment: Mix 1/2 ounce or 1 Tbs. of Unscented Aloe Vera Hydrating Gel Body Wrap with 4 drops of Essential Oil, Essential & Fragrance Oil or Fragrance Oil Blend.
For Pedicure Treatment: Mix 1 ounce or 2 Tbs. of Unscented Aloe Vera Hydrating Gel Body Wrap with 9 drops of Essential Oil, Essential & Fragrance Oil or Fragrance Oil Blend.
Apply wrap in a thin layer to hands and/or feet as a hydrating hand and foot mask. Remove product with steam towels or rinse in pedicure tub, ensuring that all wrap is removed and no residue remains. Pat skin dry with clean dry towel and proceed with nail treatment protocol.
CAUTION: Peppermint Essential Oil Blend is not recommended for use with Aloe Vera Gel Hydrating Body Wrap Base as a body treatment.