Sail away to a relaxed state of mind as this sea-sational body wrap envelops your skin in the natural, detoxifying benefits of the ocean. Made with sea silt, sea kelp, and wheat grass, it delivers nourishing vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients while removing impurities. As sea kelp stimulates microcirculation to promote a healthy glow, glycerin and aloe hydrate stressed, overworked skin. This sea-inspired body wrap also has organic sunflower seed oil, rich in vitamin E, to slow the process of aging. Plus, ginger root and fir needle essential oil firm skin while bergamot and frankincense soothe and heal. Rejuvenate and reclaim more youthful skin with Sea Sanctuary Body Wrap.
SEA SANCTUARY KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 Dry Base (half gallon)*
- 1 Activator A (16 oz.)
- 1 Activator B (16 oz.)
DRY BASE INGREDIENTS:
- Moroccan Lava Clay: The most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption due to its high level of ions exchange. Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce dryness and flakiness, improve skin clarity and elasticity. It is rich in magnesium, silica, potassium and calcium.
- Sea Silt: Thought to remove acne causing toxins from the skin and revitalize tired skin.
- Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Powder: A rich source of vitamins including vitamins B12 (not found in land plants), vitamin E, amino acids, minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients and acts as a powerful detoxifier that draws out toxins and impurities while adding beneficial nutrients. It helps to stimulate the body’s metabolism and circulation which gives skin a healthy, revitalize and glowing appearance. Seaweed contains fatty acids to combat skin irritation and inflammation; and may assist with skin ailments such as acne, psoriasis and eczema.
- Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger) Root Powder: Contain antioxidants such as vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Hordeum Vulgare (Barley Grass) Powder: Contains an abundance of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and trace elements tends to soothe, moisturize, and revitalize appearance of dry, cracked or raw skin.
ACTIVATOR A INGREDIENTS:
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Contains high amounts of vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals and lecithin, which fight against free-radicals and smooth the skin.
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil: Contains soothing and uplifting properties.
- Abies Sibirica (Fir Needle) Oil: Healing, stimulating and high in vitamin C which helps increase collagen production and slow hyperpigmentation.
- Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) Oil: Contains rejuvenating and healing properties and is believed to encourage a meditative state bringing balance and peace to individuals.
- Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil: Invigorating, antiseptic, astringent, fights acne and reduces muscular aches and pains.
ACTIVATOR B INGREDIENTS:
- Glycerin: A humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Acts as a moisturizing and healing agent and contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A).
- Texture of skin is improved
- Fine lines are reduced
- Skin is smooth and hydrated
APPLICATION: Prior to application of wrap, exfoliate with Sea Sanctuary Body Scrub, rinse and dry skin. Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup of Sea Sanctuary Body Wrap Dry Base, 15 pumps of both activators (A & B) and 3/8 cup (+/-) of warm water. Apply thin layer of warmed Sea Sanctuary Body Wrap to body with body brush. Wrap with appropriate spa body plastic wrap and warm blanket. Perform a head and scalp massage for 10-20 minutes. Unwrap client, rinse with warm water and dry with towel. Finish with a light massage of Sea Sanctuary Body Butter.
PRECAUTIONS: Contraindicated for those with an iodine allergy.
WARNING: Contains Sea Kelp Powder (iodine-based). Contraindicated for those with iodine or shellfish allergies.
*NOTE ABOUT CLAY WRAPS: Our gallon and half gallon clay-based wraps yield the same number of treatments, about 16- 24 treatments per container depending on the consistency that you prefer. The reason some of our clay wraps are sold in a half gallon and gallon is due to the density of the clay. The lighter the clay, the more dry base that is needed to equal the same amount of a more dense clay. For example, our Sea Sanctuary Body Wrap is a very dense clay-based wrap so only a 1/2 cup is needed due to the larger amount of water that is required to mix it with. Our Balance Body Wrap is a lighter clay (Kaolin clay) and more is required due to how light the clay.