There’s nothing macho about dull, dry skin that feels like sandpaper. With Burly Mask, you can help restore skin to its manly resilience. Mineral-rich Moroccan lava clay and detoxifying sea clay draw out impurities and revitalize weary skin. At the same time, orange peel exfoliates to remove the rough stuff while oils of peppermint and sunflower seed fight free radicals and ease muscular and mental fatigue. Man oh man, it’s good.
BURLY MASK KIT INCLUDES:
- 1 Dry Base (half gallon)*
- 1 Activator A (16 oz.)
- 1 Activator B (16 oz.)
DRY BASE INGREDIENTS:
- Moroccan Lava Clay: The most impressive properties in skin improvement are its capacity of absorption due to its high level of ions exchange. Studies have shown that it is reputed to reduce dryness and flakiness, improve skin clarity and elasticity. It is rich in magnesium, silica, potassium and calcium.
- Kaolin (and) Aluminum Silicate (Sea Clay): Detoxifying by drawing out toxins from the skin and revitalizing tired skin.
- Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel: Peels from the sweet orange plant provide gentle exfoliation leaving smoother and softer looking skin.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf: Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties with an uplifting effect to help ease mental strain and fatigue.
- Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Contains high amounts of vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals and lecithin, which fight against free-radicals and smooth the skin.
ACTIVATOR A INGREDIENTS:
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil: Calming, anti-inflammatory, detoxifies congested skin, supports collagen formation and increases circulation.
- Cupressus Funebris (Cedarwood) Oil: Relaxing, soothing and balancing.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil: Contains both warming and cooling properties which aid in relieving muscular aches and pains. Supports mental stimulation, energy and acts as an antimicrobial agent.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: Contains antimicrobial, antifungal, healing and powerful antioxidant properties.
ACTIVATOR b INGREDIENTS:
- Glycerin: A humectant that draws moisture into the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Known as the “plant of immortality,” aloe vera juice contains vitamin B complex, folic acid, vitamin C and carotene (a precursor of vitamin A). Studies have found that aloe vera promotes healing of burns, sunburn, psoriasis and cold sores. Some chemicals in aloe gel seem to be able to increase circulation in the tiny blood vessels in the skin, as well as kill bacteria.
- Texture of skin is improved
- Skin is smooth and hydrated
APPLICATION: Prior to application of wrap, exfoliate with Burly Body Buff, rinse and dry skin. Thoroughly mix 1/2 cup Burly Body Mask Dry Base, 15 pumps of both activators (A & B) and 1/4 cup (+/-) of warm water. Apply thin layer of warmed Burly Body Mask to body with body brush. Wrap with appropriate spa body plastic wrap and warm blanket. Perform a head and scalp massage for 10-20 minutes. Unwrap client, rinse with warm water and dry with towel. Finish with a light massage of Burly Body Balm.
*NOTE ABOUT CLAY WRAPS: Our gallon and half gallon clay-based wraps yield the same number of treatments, about 16- 24 treatments per container depending on the consistency that you prefer. The reason some of our clay wraps are sold in a half gallon and gallon is due to the density of the clay. The lighter the clay, the more dry base that is needed to equal the same amount of a more dense clay. For example, our Burly Mask is a very dense clay-based wrap so only a 1/2 cup is needed due to the larger amount of water that is required to mix it with. Our Balance Body Wrap is a lighter clay (Kaolin clay) and more is required due to how light the clay.